The Marshall Motors Appraisal Process:
- It's fast and free- appraisals take about 20 minutes and you're welcome to watch.
- There's no obligation - you can use your appraisal towards any of our vehicles or just take home a cheque.
- Its Accurate- Our appraisers have decades of experience and high tech appraisal software.
- A Written Offer- It's good for seven days.
- CarFax- Yours to keep for free even if you don't sell us your vehicle.
At Marshall Motors we will buy your car even if you don't buy ours.
Selling a car privately isn't for everyone. It can take a lot of time and money to safety, recondition, advertise and show your vehicle. People may want to trade you their vehicle (or snowmobiles/quads etc.) or make payments to buy your vehicle. Plus not everyone is comfortable meeting and dealing with strangers.
How do we come up with a value?
When you bring in your vehicle, one of our appraisers will walk around your vehicle to inspect for body damage, check the condition of tires and windshield, snap a few photos and take it for a short test drive to estimate mechanical reconditioning.
We then upload the serial number and the photos of your vehicle to our appraisal software, which automatically checks all the vehicles for sale online within Canada, downloads recent auction sale results, market values and our Auto Group history for vehicles similar to yours.
We then download a Complete Carfax History Report for your vehicle, which is yours to keep for free even if you decide not to sell us your vehicle.
Once we've checked the markets and estimated the specific reconditioning costs we place a value on your vehicle and then present you with a formal written offer which is valid for 7 days. If you like our offer, we can write you a cheque or you can take your appraisal home to think about it.